> Sony Vaio
> Sony Vaio Black Screen With Cursor Windows 7
Sony Vaio Black Screen With Cursor Windows 7
Sign up now. what does this mean? Another working OSX install? I'm not doing anything differently with my MBP, so I'm at a loss. Check This Out
System Manufacturer/Model Number Dell XPS420 OS Windows 7 SP1 x64 Memory 6 gig Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB Sound Card Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio Monitor(s) Displays Dell SP2009W 20 Advertise on MacRumors Our Staff Arnold Kim Editorial Director Email • Twitter Eric Slivka Editor in Chief Email • Twitter Juli Clover Editor Email • Twitter Joe Rossignol Editor Email • According to Apple documentation, you need at least 9 GB of available space on the startup volume (as shown in the Finder Info window) for normal operation.Step 5If a desktop Mac Don't know if anybody is still having issues with this but I certainly know what it feels like now. https://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/298057-start-up-question-re-cursor.html
Sony Vaio Black Screen With Cursor Windows 7
Mar 8, 2016 11:44 AM Helpful (8) Reply options Link to this post by byfrost79,★Helpful byfrost79 Mar 21, 2016 3:00 PM in response to Mini-Mac Level 1 (11 points) Mar 21, mark means your computer can´t find a valid System on your computer. I took it to the Apple store to see if they thought the same thing. When I reopen the lid, the cursor is there.
- Then restart as usual.Step 10If the startup device is an aftermarket SSD, it may need a firmware update and/or a forced "garbage collection." Instructions for doing this with a Crucial-branded SSD
- My only temporary solution is closing the lid and putting my MBP to sleep for 3-5 seconds.
- Get two back up drives (usb connection is fine for average user) and back up on Time machine, or shareware of your choice, weekly.
- United States Copyright © Apple Inc.
- Stop when the problem is resolved.To restart an unresponsive computer, press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the power shuts off, then release, wait a few more
- May 31, 2016 2:48 AM Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Luis Sequeira1, Luis Sequeira1 May 31, 2016 3:34 AM in response to Lexiepex Level 6 (15,157 points)
- Get the answer arges86Mar 9, 2011, 4:56 AM physically the drive should be fineeven a complete re-install won't hurt itobviously you'll loose all your data...
- I also tried installing Nvidia drivers from Additional drivers but it causes booting to black screen. 14.04 nvidia cursor share|improve this question edited May 11 '16 at 17:29 asked Mar 31
- Over the last several days on start-up the computer will show the GW screen for about 150 sec.
Mine is the Macbook Pro from Feb 2006 model when it first came out. You can not post a blank message. The computer froze, so I opted to just turn it off for a bit. Sony Vaio Black Screen Fix Report Inappropriate Content Reply 0 Kudos gasper91 Enthusiast Posts: 3 Registered: 03-05-2013 Message 5 of 25 (121,482 Views) Re: Black Screen with cursor on Start up [Edited] Options Mark as New
Why is '--++a-- ++ +b--' evaluated in this order? is there again. I have been spending or trying to fix 2 of problem in the weekend and mostly almost 5 Weeks now. http://community.sony.com/t5/VAIO-Software-Other-Operating/Black-Screen-with-cursor-on-Start-up/m-p/101549 share Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Email Link Like + Quote Reply Mactrillionaire, Jan 19, 2011 Mactrillionaire macrumors regular Joined: Oct 16, 2010 #21 Just an FYI for anyone who
No, create an account now. Sony Vaio Windows 10 Black Screen Not sure if it's just coincidence or not, but will keep on booting that way from now on and cross my fingers. I don't have my installation discs with me ... I turn on my computer this morning and I get the same symbol.
Sony Vaio Laptop Black Screen Cursor
FIXMBR/FIXBOOT dont work. United States Copyright © Apple Inc. Sony Vaio Black Screen With Cursor Windows 7 If you will still have problems with the cursor, feel free reporting back! Sony Vaio Laptop Goes To Black Screen Directly After Vaio Logo Thank you ! –JamCry May 11 '16 at 17:28 @JamCry Glad to hear it's working.
It's pretty simple with the directions from iFixit and right tools, of course. I DONT HAVE THE CD. Posted by Delllover123 on 27 Jan 2015 22:39 Anyway I will explain it to you what was the first thing happen with the past couple weeks. 1st is that I restart this contact form OS vista home basic 32 bit Reply With Quote Start-up question re cursor « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Similar Threads Thread Forum Dark Screen No Cursor Start-UpTurned the PC
But when I upgraded to 10.11.2 I started to have a problem. Sony Vaio Black Screen Problem Please type your message and try again. byfrost79 Level 1 (11 points) Q: No cursor on Login screen at boot or restart Hello, my missing cursor issue is a share Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Email Link Like + Quote Reply xiaobao12, Jun 26, 2010 xiaobao12 macrumors newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2010 #19 Diskwarrior doesn't help...
And it doesn't happen randomly while using the laptop.
Disconnect all wired peripherals except those needed to start up, and remove all aftermarket expansion cards. miketysonNov 9, 2012, 11:18 AM A possible origin of this problem (windows 7 starts with black screen and mouse visible and moving but no menus, desktop etc. Have 512mb Flash drive and much storage left. Thanks in advance.
Simply hold the alt key with yopur systemdisk in the cdrom anf BOb is your uncle... Yeah, well I'm lazy too, so I took your advice. abd try using many software or to re-install windows. http://itsolutionsmarter.com/sony-vaio/sony-vaio-windows-7-drivers.html When I restart the laptop, the VAIO letters do appear for a few seconds like normal but after that it goes back to the black screen.