> Spectre X360
> Spectre X360 Not Displaying 1029x1080
Spectre X360 Not Displaying 1029x1080
My coworker has same laptop and settings and whatismyresolutino shows the expected 1920x1080 Reply 0 0 « Message Listing « Previous Topic Next Topic » Related Documents Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Read more Register · Log In HP Support Forum Home > Notebooks > Video/Touch > Spectre x360 not displaying 1029x1080 Search the Community Tried uninstalling display driver, reinstalling using HP provided driver, Intel driver, Microsoft driver. Learn How to Post and More  Community News  Best of the Community Blog  Notebooks Notebook Operating System and Recovery  Notebook Boot and Lockup  Notebook Wireless and Networking  Notebook Audio  Notebook Video, dig this
None work. Please check it from the following link: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/Regards. Showing results for Search instead for Do you mean or Post new question Post new question Question Reply Topic Options Subscribe Mark Topic as New Mark Topic as Read Float this
- Replace battery. 09.
- After a while, I could power it on again, but the battery wouldn't charge.
- Very frustrating as this is the second time I have had charging/battery issues with this model (first one was replaced by shop as DOA).So Caroline or TourPro, any updates on your
- Once the battery lost charge from not being used, which all batteries slowly do, down to 95%, the charger would kick back in and top it off again.
- Shutdown 2.
- Unfortunately, nothing changed and the laptop won't charge.So I took to the local ubreakifix service store; they've been helpful in the past with a number of other computers.
- Reply Avinash September 11, 2010 @ 8:57 AM Glad it worked for you John. 🙂 Reply TeenGirl January 12, 2013 @ 11:10 AM same Reply kilroy smith September 20, 2010 @
- I can confirm with a previous poster, however, that the brick does make a faint ticking noise.
Reply 0 Reply 0 0 Everyone's Tags: Microsoft Windows 10 (6…Spectre x360 View All (2) banhien Provost Posts: 58,679 Member Since: 01-29-2009 Message 2 of 4 (60 Views) Report Inappropriate Content I am not clear on how changing the DPI affects resoltion in this way and how I can appear to display 2095x1178 reolution. I understand this is not usual and is not even a selectable option with any verision of the drivers tried.I use this laptop at work connected to a Targus universal docking BH*****Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
That is the exact site used to determine my current resolution. I am at a loss, as when setting to the 1920, the screen seems to WANT to go there, but flashes right back to the lower resolution. Reply 0 0 mgottshall Honor Student Posts: 3 Member Since: 12-21-2016 Message 3 of 4 (49 Views) Report Inappropriate Content Re: Spectre x360 not displaying 1029x1080 Options Mark as New Bookmark Discussion Boards Open Menu Discussion Boards Open Menu Welcome to the Forum!
First Time Here? Additional batteries are affected. Reply 0 0 mgottshall Honor Student Posts: 3 Member Since: 12-21-2016 Message 4 of 4 (42 Views) Report Inappropriate Content Re: Spectre x360 not displaying 1029x1080 Options Mark as New Bookmark When switching to lower resolution and back to 1920x1080, the screen briefly flashes to greater reoslution, but goes back to 1396x785.
Thisprovides a three monitor setup, using my laptop as one of the displays.