ManufacturerAMDRadeon HD 6600M/6700M SeriesRadeon HD 6770M The 3D performance should is similar to the older Radeon HD 5650 due to the larger amount of shaders. Risen 2: Dark Waters 2012 low 1024x768 33 [X] Vaio VPC-SE2M9E/BIntel Core i7-2640M 2.8GHz Radeon HD 6630M (485 MHz), 1024 MB (800 MHz) , 8.862.4.20008 GB RAM fps +Compare -Hide this contact form
Detailed gaming benchmarks can be found below. The Tessellation performance should be improved (like the desktop 6800 series) with the new cards. It supports DirectX11 and is the successor of the low clocked HD 5650 chips (low power). However, the solution is not as mature as Nvidias 3D Vision.
Downloads Support Manuals English Ticket Support For detailled information on the benchmark results, click on the fps number. The 480 Stream processors should be still based on the "old" 5D architecture similar to the 5000 series.
- Or right click on the WTV file and use Open With -> Choose Default Program (disable the Always Use This Program...
- media center won't play through USB video Converter error " "Files needed to display video are not installed or are not working correctly.
- now i can watch recorded tv on my iphone :) i dont think i will be buying tv from the itunes store anymore July 21, 2009 at 6:29 AM barbarajanice said...
- The only way to get this working is through some of the alternatives that others have listed above or bit the bullet and pay for a program that will convert this
- How To Add Photos & Videos To Windows Movie Maker If you want to add additional photos and videos to Windows Movie Maker that are on your hard drive, but aren't
Therefore, current and demanding games should run fluently in 1366x768 and medium to high details. However, this only works if the laptop features enough DisplayPort outputs. So the results don't have to be representative for all laptops with this GPU. Thanks to Eyefinity the graphics chip is able to theoretically drive up to 5 monitors simultaneously.
With the later two the cores can also be used for general computations like transcoding videos. The AMD HD3D Technology offers support for Blu-Ray 3D and 3D displays (integrated and external). Compared to the HD 5650 it offers 80 more shader, Eyefinity+ and the new UVD3 video decoder. for Blu-Ray videos).
The Stream processors can be used with DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.1, DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL. X Deutsch English Español Français Italiano Nederlands Polski Português Русский Türkçe Svenska Chinese Magyar Reviews, News, CPU, GPU, The new UVD3 video decoder supports the decoding of MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, Flash and now also Multi-View Codec (MVC) and MPEG-4 part 2 (DivX, xVid) HD videos on the graphics Therefore, the number of shaders is not comparable to the 1D cores of current Nvidia GPUs.
Furthermore, the HD 6600M series integrates a HD audio controller to transmit HD Audio (TrueHD or DTS Master Audio) over HDMI and DisplayPort (e.g. http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4550983 The performance depends on the used graphics memory, clock rate, processor, system settings, drivers, and operating systems.