> Windows 10
> Start Menu Disappeared Windows 7
Start Menu Disappeared Windows 7
Openbox is running, I have the right click menu, and icons on the desktop. Cheers, Steve Posted 5 years ago # xoanan offlineMember Having the same issue as steve1234; The error message is identical. I've tried copying the "panel" file as arsaber suggested but it doesn't seem to help. If you don't, you can cp the top file located in /usr/share/lxpanel/profile/default/panels Posted 5 years ago # blake offlineMember Aha! have a peek here
For future reference too, it wasn't called top, it was called panel. Posted 5 years ago # blake offlineMember Thanks for the reply. Posted 5 years ago # Trixar_za offlineKey Master Weird question, but is openbox or pcmanfm's desktop starting properly? This sometimes happens to me too, which is why I wrote lxpanel into my openbox config.
Start Menu Disappeared Windows 7
I've searched the forum, and can't find anything related. Further info: Currently running SliTaz 3.0 from LiveCD with the default user (Tux). You need to provide the steps you took to get the error. Either way, that worked splendidly.
- Click Pin to Start, or drag and drop it into the tile section of the Start menu.
- Windows 10 has brought virtual desktop as a built-in feature in Windows 10.
- Pin and unpin tilesEnlarge Image Sarah Jacobsson Purewal/CNET To pin an app to the right panel of the Start menu as a tile, find the app in the center-left panel of
- You can either click on the Settings icon in the Start menu or use the Windows logo + I hotkey to quickly launch the Settings.
- Read through the following to find the best option to suit your needs.
- They know that companies and users do not update from one generation to the next usually.
- With the help of Start Menu Modifier one can now configure the Start screen to show the taskbar and also access the taskbar right from the Start screen.Download Start Menu Modifier
- It is perhaps the MOST manipulative company on the planet......and consider that Google's on the planet, too, that's really SAYING something. [grin]__________________________________ Gregg L.
Any number of things could have caused it and just because you get this error doesn't mean everybody else gets it. What you could do is try starting a terminal (right click and select terminal from favourite applications), doing su to root (enter su - press enter/return and enter the root password) SliTaz Forum » English Support » Live and installation Start Menu Task Tray Bar Gone (22 posts) (10 voices) Started 5 years ago by blake Latest reply from csantos This topic Windows 10 Tiles Not Working You can see if Openbox is working by right clicking on the desktop and you can see if pcmanfm's desktop managment is working because you have icons on the desktop.
The best place would be to check in the /etc/slim.conf or within your home folder's .xsession file. Start Menu Disappeared Windows 10 Lxpanel doesn't load at startup. Yes these things matter because it helps us solve the problem. It's a quick and easy way to start lxpanel if it crashes.
Posted 5 years ago # steve1234 offlineMember Thanks Trixar. Windows 10 Tablet Mode It might also be a corrupt or missing /home/yourUsername/config/openbox/autostart.sh OR missing /home/yourUsername/config/lxpanel/default/config file. If however Openbox is not starting, then somewhere along the boot path it's not being run. Anyone know how to get this back?
Start Menu Disappeared Windows 10
Not sure if that will help, but it's worth a shot. browse this site When the error is thrown, the start panel (or, at least, a grey bar where the start pa Start Menu Disappeared Windows 7 The error message is: ** (lxpanel:2356): DEBUG: cache file_name = /root/.cache/menus/8ee9cbaa19088694876f62889f53d6f Floating point exception Any help greatly appreciated. Windows 10 Start Screen Not Working This includes as which user you logged in, your system specs, the SliTaz version you're using, if it's off the LiveCD or if you installed it.
Posted 5 years ago # arsaber offlineMember Check your ~/.config/lxpanel/default/panels. navigate here Posted 5 years ago # blake offlineMember Nope, that doesn't help. Thanks a lot, I'm really loving how quickly everyone is helping. Posted 5 years ago # steve1234 offlineMember I'm having same issue as Blake. Taskbar Disappeared Chrome
Thanx in advancec Posted 5 years ago # Trixar_za offlineKey Master Providing us with the error doesn't help us much. I've recently fixed the lack of native widescreen resolution on here, and this is my next hurdle to jump. Now to exit I still have no start menu at the top. Check This Out I've rebooted multiple times as well.
Skip to content Home Username Password Remember me Search: The SliTaz Forum is the place where you can get support, ask any questions about SliTaz, make requests, help others and get involved in a community
You should have 2 files : bottom and top. Posted 5 years ago # Trixar_za offlineKey Master Try killall lxpanel and try starting it from the terminal again. Right click the desktop--->Openbox--->Openbox menu and add the following where you want it:`
- lxpanel ` I have mine under my favorite applications. Windows 10 Classic Start Menu The error I mentioned above was caused when I tried to start it manually (by typing "lxpanel" from a terminal window).
The taskbar at the bottom with the clock and desktop switcher is there though. Running lxpanel from terminal (which I had tried already) says this: There is already an instance of LXPanel.